Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President | BEATZLOADED

Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President


wpid-wp-1448105728528

 Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President


Talented singer, Brymo has big political ambitions as the RnB/Soul singer told NET that he has hopes of becoming the President of the country someday.
Opening up in an exclusive interview, the ‘One Pound’ singer disclosed that he dreams of governing the Nigerian nation in future. ‘I have aspirations to become Nigerian president because I know I have a lot to offer,’ the father of one said.
He however said his only hindrance at the moment is his lack of a university degree which he is working on obtaining soon.
Brymo was a student of Lagos State University where he was a student of Zoology but dropped out after spending barely one session to focus on his musical career. He further disclosed that he has intentions to return to school.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.